Cutthroat Doublehead Complete
Tahoe freeriding just got a little sweeter. Our most advanced freeride board yet. This twin tip beast rips in any direction. Riding switch puts you right at home. 180 love maker, you will be set free. The arch support and sharp rails lock your feet in allowing maximum performance.
- Recommended uses: freeriding, carving, cruising, slow speed and high speed
- Recommended weight: 0- 275 lbs
- 8-ply twin tip freeride board LBW Cold-pressed maple Taco 2 mold Sharp top rails
- Length: 38"
- Width: 9.5"
- Wheelbase (adjustable): 30 – 32"
- Grip: mob clear
- Wheels: Tahoe / Ahmyo 72mm 76a Sugary goodness
- Trucks: Arsenal 180 50dg
- Bearings: Bones
- Griptape: Seismic 32 grit or 60 grit (best grip in the world)
ORIGINAL ART: Tahoe Local Carly Bizama; Instagram: gnarly_x_carly
MADE IN CALIFORNIA!
Now Comes with Our New Sugar Pine Wheels
This complete will now come with the new AHMYO/Tahoe Longboards Sugar Pines! Inspired in Tahoe and its natural beauty and lifestyle. With the help of local rider Phil Sacks, we’ve developed a new and incredibly fun wheel in collaboration with Ahmyo Wheels.