Homewood Pro Complete
Designed by team rider Phil Sacks with graphic by Peter Hawks. This board is a high speed freeride board able to handle all your sliding and racing needs. Designed from the ground up. Lots of R&D went into this one.
- Recommended uses: freeriding, sliding, racing and cruising
- Recommended weight: 0 - 275 lbs
- 8-ply cold-pressed maple taco to mold
- Stiff flex
- Length: 37.25"
- Width: 9.25"
- Wheelbase (adjustable): 25-26"
- Wheels: Tahoe/Ahmyo 72mm 76a Sugary goodness
- Trucks: Arsenal 180 50dg
- Bearings: Bones
- Grip: Seismic 32 grit or 60 grit (best grip in the world)
ORIGINAL ART: Reno Tahoe local Peter Hawks
MADE IN CALIFORNIA !
Now Comes with Our New Sugar Pine Wheels
This complete will now come with the new AHMYO/Tahoe Longboards Sugar Pines! Inspired in Tahoe and its natural beauty and lifestyle. With the help of local rider Phil Sacks, we’ve developed a new and incredibly fun wheel in collaboration with Ahmyo Wheels.