Tallac Grizzly 60
The board that put longboard into longboarding. The Tallac 60 is coming back!
- Recommend uses: carving, slashing, cruising, freestyle, walking the nose, hanging ten, riding tandem, paddleboarding, sit down and even taking the whole family to the movies!
- Recommended weight: 0 - 275 lbs
- Length: 59.25"
- Width: 11.5"
- Wheelbase: 45"
- Medium flex; this is not a log and it’s not a sponge, it’s just perfect.
- 13-ply Birch construction
- Trucks: Caliber 9.5 50 dg
- Wheels: Tahoe/Ahmyo Sugar Pines - 72mm - 76A
- Bearings: Bones
- Grip Tape: permagrip, medium-coarse, clear
MADE IN CALIFORNIA WITH PRIDE!
Now Comes with Our New Sugar Pine Wheels
This complete will now come with the new AHMYO/Tahoe Longboards Sugar Pines! Inspired in Tahoe and its natural beauty and lifestyle. With the help of local rider Phil Sacks, we’ve developed a new and incredibly fun wheel in collaboration with Ahmyo Wheels.