Talmont 52 Complete
The board that started it all! Our snowboard for the streets. We first made this board 20 years ago. Our flagship board. It’s the same Talmont you originally fell in love with, but we have added an adjustable wheelbase to accommodate old and modern truck setups. Both standard and reverse kingpins are welcomed. We also custom cut and brushed the wheel wells to allow big or small wheels. A true longboard in every sense. From walking the nose, or cruising to the store, to slashing and bombing the mountain, this board is the ultimate. With its perfect flex and torsion, this board will bend to all your needs. THIS IS A REAL LONGBOARD!!!
- Recommend uses: carving, slashing, cruising, freestyle, walking the nose, hanging ten, riding tandem, paddle boarding, sit down and dancing.
- Recommended weight: 0 - 250 lbs
- Length: 52"
- Width: 10 .75"
- Wheelbase (adjustable): 36-38"
- Birch construction, 11-ply
- Medium flex
- Trucks: Arsenal 9.5 50 dg
- Wheels: Tahoe/Ahmyo Sugar Pines 72mm -76A. Sugary goodness!
- Bearings: Bones
- Grip Tape: mob coarse
MADE IN CALIFORNIA !
Now Comes with Our New Sugar Pine Wheels
This complete will now come with the new AHMYO/Tahoe Longboards Sugar Pines! Inspired in Tahoe and its natural beauty and lifestyle. With the help of local rider Phil Sacks, we’ve developed a new and incredibly fun wheel in collaboration with Ahmyo Wheels.